Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thumbsucker?



I've always have had strong opinions about
children that suck their thumbs....mainly
that they shouldn't do it, and it makes them
get buck-teeth hence parents shouldn't let them..
Imagine my chagrin when I took these photos
and discovered that my daughter might be one,
'the horror'....this one eats more and is hungry all
the time, prompting this new habit (I think!) so my solution was to feed her more (Poor me!)

3 comments:

Claire said...

Such Big eyes she has.....all the better to see us all with!
She just gets prettier!

Maya said...

Yeah, try to keep her from sucking her thumb. I thought it was a cute thing when Olivia was a baby, but then it was a 9 year habit for her and it did affect her front top teeth a little. With Olivia it was a cute thing, she would suck her own thumb and rub her ear ( or Kiona's) with her other hand. -When they were younger that is.- But she is adorable!! I also like her big eyes.

Unknown said...

way too cute.