Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Titus' first Pancake cooking attempt!

According to Titus these are his first ever, pancakes that he made himself! Deren insisted that Daddy make breakfast on Family day (not mommy who usually does the cooking!) And these were the results, Titus was so pleased with himself! (Especially after I told him that I would not be eating his burned results...)

3 comments:

Timothy Andres said...

He lies Mia. Titus used to always like making pancakes in the AM for breakfast.. One thing that might be true is that he would always have someone else make the batter.. so maybe that part of it is true...

Claire said...

Titus cooked his first egg on a tiny stove in Kochi. He did a really good job. He was about 5 I think. At least he was good with eggs.
Deren look a little unsure as to it he wants to eat more.

Maya said...

I would have to agree with tim about the batter part. On a different note: I really like your mug that you have on the table in front of Deren. (I want it):) love you guys and do miss you too... One more thing, I need you to send me your mailing address... ASAP!!!