Deren with a Lego zoo display (Daddy made it!) Ok, there's a story behind this picture...Since one fateful day on Family day, Titus has been on this quest for the perfect zoo display. The reason behind it? Titus and I (Mia) had a contest on who could build the better zoo with legos, we had a friend judge who's zoo was better and guess who won? I DID!!!!Being the lego expert he is, (he has been playing with them since he was little after all....) he was determined to best me, I'm very sorry that I didn't take a picture of my zoo, as it was pretty cool, but Titus had too much fun breaking them up soon after our contest!
Anyway, Titus built this one on another day and insisted on taking lots of pictures.....geez!
3 comments:
I'm so big a lego freak that I bought Olivia, kiona, Teri and Myself all lego sets last christmas.. It got old after a while having to help the younger ones set up their forts and castles late into the night.. Aghhhh I should have never gotten it............
Hmmmmm......and the walls came atumbling down!
Beautiful job!
I think it's cute that all the animals in the zoo are dinosaurs.
Post a Comment