Saturday, December 01, 2007

The little gamester,,,,

Here's a cute pic of Deren playing 'jawbreaker' on our handheld, what can I say? Obviously takes after daddy....

4 comments:

Claire said...

Pencils, color crayons, etch a sketch, clay, string and lots of ooey gooey paint, gardening tools and a little garden(indoor for now),Lincoln Logs, scissors, paper and glue, toy sail boats, little crazy home-made hot rods, fishing, shell collecting, puzzles of all sorts, Chinese checkers, Guinea pigs, piano lessons, bee keeping and honey collection, auto mechanics, more pancake lessons etc! Titus, hide that little gizmo until later in life! He will need coke bottle eye glasses like Mark!

Anonymous said...

I'd say get him a PS3 and all those cool First person shooter games they got for it.. Hehe... JK

I'm surprised though that daren can even play "jawbreaker"

Unknown said...

Yep, that's his daddy's little boy. Reminds me of having to kick TItus and Tim out of my room every night when I got home from work. We sure got the max out of that Civ game back then. That was fun!

Maya said...

Hey Titus, It's Dad's 55th birthday on December 6.. :)