Thursday, December 20, 2007

More lights....

Yes, Sadly I am running out of titles for my pictures, hence the oft repeated 'lights' etc.
In any case we went out today and took lots of pictures in an illuminated park in the middle of downtown Tenjin, it was very pretty! Enjoy...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn, That's some nice looking Pic's..

And, well, it looks like Titus Grew out his Sideburns again.. :(

If only I could do that... But alas I still don't grow any hair there in front of the ears...

And, yes... Next christmas I plan on having pictures on my blog that will compete with y'alls happy Photos :D... But, this christmas... Well, lets just say all we got for trees over here that are that big are palms, and those never looked that good with lights... :) Plus I'm kinda lacking in the Beautiful family department, Nadia's blog has some great family photos also.. But like I said. Next year.... OH YEAH!!! I'll have mine all spruced up also, just like y'alls:D

Merry Christmas y'all... Keep having fun...

Claire said...

Tim, use proper English!
Mia, what pixel are you using? When I put your pics up as screensavers, they are blurry. Can you use a higher pixel? They are so beautiful and I like to show off your pictures. We still have a LOT of traffic coming thru here.

Titus and Mia said...

Unfortunately I had the Camera on night setting, so if you move even alittle the picture blurs kind of difficult when you want to take this kind of pic with kids