Kaelyn- how beautiful are those eyes. They have a magic spark.
Deren, I hope you are helping a lot with her and I am waiting to hear from you. I love you songs. Jason was playing your songs today . You should develop your talent. Hey, I am going to post a picture of my new dogs. They look like cotton candy.
Titus, did you have a Happy Birthday? I wanted to send an updated mermaid cake. It would have to be rubber but.....maybe I will make a think fruit cake that will break some postman's foot if he's careless and drops it.
Mia, thanks so much for taking such good care of everyone. I know it can be quite a task at times but very rewarding and a lot of fun.
Kaelyn has mumps? Poor baby. How's Daren? And thanks for posting so many pics. You know I love'm. Does Kaelyn look more gaijin than Daren does? She seems so white and her eyes are very round. Both the kids are darling though. I wish you guys lived closer? Are you thinking of moving to Baja? :) Hehe.
5 comments:
Oh, I'm so sorry, I'll be sure to pray for Kaelyn to be completely healed from the mumps.
Kaelyn- how beautiful are those eyes. They have a magic spark.
Deren, I hope you are helping a lot with her and I am waiting to hear from you. I love you songs. Jason was playing your songs today . You should develop your talent. Hey, I am going to post a picture of my new dogs. They look like cotton candy.
Titus, did you have a Happy Birthday? I wanted to send an updated mermaid cake. It would have to be rubber but.....maybe I will make a think fruit cake that will break some postman's foot if he's careless and drops it.
Mia, thanks so much for taking such good care of everyone. I know it can be quite a task at times but very rewarding and a lot of fun.
Kaelyn has mumps? Poor baby. How's Daren?
And thanks for posting so many pics. You know I love'm. Does Kaelyn look more gaijin than Daren does? She seems so white and her eyes are very round. Both the kids are darling though. I wish you guys lived closer? Are you thinking of moving to Baja? :) Hehe.
umm, she doens't have the mumps, I am guessing that is Teri writing up the first comment,(must be her idea of a joke?)
And yeah, Kaelyn is definately more gainjin-looking,as for Baja who knows? But going to that part of the world ain't cheap,so can't say for certain..
Post a Comment