Sunday, February 03, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TITUS!!!


Here's a picture I took of Titus at his birthday dinner at home, as you can see he didn't want his picture taken...mentioned, that I wouldn't like a picture of me taken on my birthday, my witty comeback was that he had family that wanted to see pictures of him, whereas I didn't (no, don't feel sorry for me...they are very busy, not to mention their internet connection is pretty messed up most of the time)so if he doesn't look happy on this joyous occasion, don't worry he had a good time!

Yes, it is his birthday...so that means more cooking for me and the kids...(not that I mind.Its nice to have a reason to party!)Anyway, I am so bad at expressing myself in a sentimental way, so love you lots Hon...Getting close to the big '30'...Enjoy your last year in your twenties....lol!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

29?!?! OMG! I'm still thinking 26 or 27. Happy birthday, Titus. I wish we got to see more of you, Mia and the kiddos, but we send lots of love. Party hardy and kisses to Daren and Kaelyn. That little girls is to squishy and cute. Thosee cheeks -- I think she gets those from me. Nyahaha Mia, thank you for being such a faithful poster. I love your blog and check it often.

Claire said...

Did you get my card?
Love
Mom