Here's a pic of Deren with a recently scooter injury and another with Deren and Kaelyn with matching forehead injuries (his with a scooter and hers with her incessant scratching!)
Ouch! At least they are matching. Be careful kids! You dad crashed into me when he was first riding bikes and I was the one that got hurt bad. I have a scar on my leg. Get him to tell you that story. We were going down a big hill in a nature park.
2 comments:
Ouch! At least they are matching. Be careful kids! You dad crashed into me when he was first riding bikes and I was the one that got hurt bad. I have a scar on my leg. Get him to tell you that story. We were going down a big hill in a nature park.
I remember there was one time that we were driving down that one hill in Kochi and I pushed on the front brakes and my bike did a complete flip. :)
Post a Comment