Saturday, August 01, 2009

This Hectic week!

Ahh the week is over...we had STEM (or Kando Bando) stay with us, to do a concert in the Kyushu area....here are some pics!

Group shot, with STEM and another band OMEGA...all the members and my family...

Everyone saying their goodbyes...(except for Steve in the corner posing!)

2 comments:

Tim said...

Hey Titus, I see that you are waring your black Activated shirt. I ware my green ones every time I go out for the weekend, as it is perfect for "mass witness". Heee. Love you guys, lets stay in touch a bit more often.

Maya (Sis)

Claire said...

Teri will be green with envy. She loved STEM. We had the Caney Creek Heroes for her birthday this year (so fun) so maybe next year (when I get rich) we can get them over here for a Beach Party or something. Wishful dreaming.....