AHHH! That looks yummy!! Happy Birthday Titus, sorry that I didn't contact you on your birthday.. We have so much going on here, we should catch up sometime. When is it best to contact you? I love you and am so proud of you, you made it to 31!! :) Hope you had a wonderful party. Those cakes look like they're full of love and tenderness. Thanks MIA for taking care of my little brother..You're perfect. Maya
1 comment:
AHHH! That looks yummy!! Happy Birthday Titus, sorry that I didn't contact you on your birthday.. We have so much going on here, we should catch up sometime. When is it best to contact you?
I love you and am so proud of you, you made it to 31!! :) Hope you had a wonderful party. Those cakes look like they're full of love and tenderness.
Thanks MIA for taking care of my little brother..You're perfect.
Maya
Post a Comment