This family reunion was strictly Takahashi's (Titus was the only odd one out!)The pic on the bottom is my youngest sister, Marina (3)such a funny character! I'll post more pics of the reunion later!
Big family...Happy Anniversary y'allins. Mia, you were so intense and serious when I first met you. You have changed so much over the years. Motherhood becomes you.
Has the Wells side been good for you? I did notice that you moved to the other side of the world tho'. (joke) I know it was a good move but......miss you all the same!
You that saying 'you can't pick you family?' Well, it was fun but tiring..not doing it again anytime soon, love my folks but realised how little I know about my younger brothers and sisters, and not sure I liked what I saw too much...sigh! I wonder if they would have turned out differently if I'd stayed home longer!
Good Point! In any case I think I would have been abit too much to handle back in the day! So lucky for my parents and me that I moved so early on....lol
4 comments:
Big family...Happy Anniversary y'allins.
Mia, you were so intense and serious when I first met you. You have changed so much over the years. Motherhood becomes you.
Has the Wells side been good for you? I did notice that you moved to the other side of the world tho'. (joke) I know it was a good move but......miss you all the same!
You that saying 'you can't pick you family?' Well, it was fun but tiring..not doing it again anytime soon, love my folks but realised how little I know about my younger brothers and sisters, and not sure I liked what I saw too much...sigh! I wonder if they would have turned out differently if I'd stayed home longer!
well, just look at Jason Wells and Teri, I didn't stay home (not did the other older sibs) so, I don't know how that works.
maya
Good Point! In any case I think I would have been abit too much to handle back in the day! So lucky for my parents and me that I moved so early on....lol
Post a Comment