
Deren's birthday was a big success! Everything went without a hitch although I (mom)was super tired from all the work! Themed parties are sooooo tiring! This year, I made the cake, wall decorations, balloons, pinata (Deren is hitting the 'bad guy' of the cartoon, Baikin-man translating literally into 'germ-man') and costume themed on Anpan-man, a cartoon figure very popular in Japan and a cartoon Deren loves watching (for learning Japanese!)Anyway, Yay for me! But I am not going to be doing this again next year! The other pictures below, were taken on the giant Ferris wheel, that Deren wanted to ride on his birthday, he went with Daddy and had a great time!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Dear Deren!!! He is getting so big!!! And Cute!! Is he doing well in learning Japanese? Love you all.
his Japanese could be better, but its improving, he can read Japanese but actually understanding what he's reading is the difficulty, anyway something to work on for this coming year!
Post a Comment