Deren is definitely looking tall and those glasses are really cute. My older 2 girls had to ware glasses for about 2 years and now that they don't have to ware them Olivia and Kiona want to ware them :( Kiona was the one that had to have bi-focals and now she has 'pilot vision'. I think that is cool. I do really enjoy going to your blog to see your postings. But you need to show more of Japan scenery. You know, Japan was and is still my most favorite country that we lived at.
4 comments:
Deren is definitely looking tall and those glasses are really cute. My older 2 girls had to ware glasses for about 2 years and now that they don't have to ware them Olivia and Kiona want to ware them :( Kiona was the one that had to have bi-focals and now she has 'pilot vision'. I think that is cool.
I do really enjoy going to your blog to see your postings. But you need to show more of Japan scenery. You know, Japan was and is still my most favorite country that we lived at.
Oh, I miss them so much. I keep scheming to try and find ways to visit. Just so you know, I am typing this on my new computer.
By the way, I love the new look Deren. It really suits you! Just out of curiosity- what size shoe does he wear?
19 cm~20 cm, I'm not sure what size that is in the US
Post a Comment